In this series of Tutorials for Beginners you will learn how to make a slip stitch, popcorn stitch, different spike stitches, shell stitches, cluster stitches, back post and front post stitches, and much more.
You will learn how to reverse single crochet, make different picots. You will be able to recognize different techniques in crocheting like: Bruges, Guipure, Romanian and Irish lace, patchwork, Friform etc.
You will get to know what rapport is and will learn how to identify it. All these and much more you will find in our Crochet Tutorials for Beginners. It will definitely helps you to achieve goal in crocheting.
1. Crochet in the round
2. Crochet in front loop only and / or back loop only
3. Working with two colors at once
4. Making crochet motifs
5. Joining squares to create an afghan
6. Broomstick lace crochet
7. Filet crochet
8. Hairpin lace crochet
9. Irish lace
10. Bead crochet and / or wire crochet for jewelry making
12. Double-ended hook crochet (Cro-hooking)
13. Aran crochet (or making crochet cables)
14. Tunisian crochet
15. Mosaic crochet
16. Overlay crochet
And much more…