The sewing police aren’t going to haul you away for these minor infractions, but they are the little things we all try to get away with when we think no one is looking. Kind of like convincing yourself chocolate is part of the dairy food group.
But if you want the very best results, kicking your bad habits to the curb is important. Which of these are you guilty of? What other ones would you add?
1. Measuring once
2. Passing over the pre-washing/preshrinking question
3. Letting someone else use the good scissors
4. Ignoring when it’s time for a new cutting mat
5. Skipping pressing steps along the way
6. Putting pins in the wrong place
7. Forgetting about machine care
And Much More…